Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

sammo71286
sammo71286

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello, great site by the way!

I have one main profile ive used since launch, i started terrible and over months and months have gotten alot better at the game with a 2kd rating, my newer profiles are rising in kd nice and fast from less sample games per profile but im looking to make a warlock now, and was wondering if i delete my main profile and start over, will it let me restart the kd and rise it from less sample games?

as i dont know if my main profile has sooooo many bad games on it from launch that its pulling all my good games down now from the average stretching back over many many games. If i just restart my main profile and go on with 2-6kd games from there, will it raise my overall kd quicker? as the other profiles have good kds from way less sample games.

hope it makes sense, not too fussed with kd just thought if im scrapping a profile and improve my kd for no effort than i might!

sammo
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
sammo71286 said:Hello, great site by the way!

I have one main profile ive used since launch, i started terrible and over months and months have gotten alot better at the game with a 2kd rating, my newer profiles are rising in kd nice and fast from less sample games per profile but im looking to make a warlock now, and was wondering if i delete my main profile and start over, will it let me restart the kd and rise it from less sample games?

as i dont know if my main profile has sooooo many bad games on it from launch that its pulling all my good games down now from the average stretching back over many many games. If i just restart my main profile and go on with 2-6kd games from there, will it raise my overall kd quicker? as the other profiles have good kds from way less sample games.

hope it makes sense, not too fussed with kd just thought if im scrapping a profile and improve my kd for no effort than i might!

sammo

We spoke about this in the chat, and as mentioned, I would like to get a final word from @xorth so we can provide you with the best info.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
sammo71286 said:Hello, great site by the way!

sammo

If you delete your character, the totals will go down and so will the site score. We may change our policy soon, so that they don't get removed, but if you want the stats gone, your best bet is to remove it now. But no promises I wont add it back later ;)
zespal
zespal

0 Credits 3 Posts
So basically my stats are gone forever even if you do make it that deleting a character doesn't remove stats?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
zespal said:So basically my stats are gone forever even if you do make it that deleting a character doesn't remove stats?

If you delete a character, their individual stats will always be gone as they will no longer be located on Bungie and their API. Unfortunately, we can't store everyone's deleted characters or else we'd have a lot of storage concerns on our end. Sorry!

This thread is closed