Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

NDSskillshot
NDSskillshot

1 Credits 5 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
The speed run leaderboard for cerebus vae is incorrect. I have submitted my teams run from last week to be placed on there with a 7m 27s run, and even after quite some time it doesn't seem to update. Also, the time recorded is actually almost a minute longer than our actual clear. We cleared it in 6m 32s essentially shattering the record, but we will stand for 5th for now. If you have questions or information please reply....and if Hi I'm Swat responds to this, here's a tidbit of info, just because you have no life and all the time in the world to respond to every post, save us all the headache of posting sarcastic responses that do nothing but add fluff to your post count.....kk thanx
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
NDSskillshot said:

I am never sarcastic in any of my replies to threads which require assistance and there is nothing wrong with helping everyone.
NDSskillshot
NDSskillshot

1 Credits 5 Posts
I knew you would take the bait....jk jk....anyway, yes some are helpful some, just aren't lol....

Anyways hope this gets fixed.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
NDSskillshot said:

To begin with, try linking your gaming account by going here and making sure you spell it correctly.
NDSskillshot
NDSskillshot

1 Credits 5 Posts
The link is broken swat, 404 error. Also, my tag is linked to my acc here. Along with that, I used the sites' submit page, so I guess now its a waiting game.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
NDSskillshot said:

I'm not seeing an account linked. Try this link again and link your account, it should be instant once you press the save button.
NDSskillshot
NDSskillshot

1 Credits 5 Posts
Kk. Did that, and went to my dashboard to make sure it was linked. If there is anything else I need swat, or anyone else for that matter let me know. Till then, its just a waiting game lol.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
NDSskillshot said:

I'll get a mod's attention as this should be instant or a few mins, not days.

(@xorth @TheBigL @Sengir79 @Jennie
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
NDSskillshot said:Kk. Did that, and went to my dashboard to make sure it was linked. If there is anything else I need swat, or anyone else for that matter let me know. Till then, its just a waiting game lol.

Hey SkillShot. For the submission to go through, your GT has to be linked via the link that Swat posted. I know you said you did that but it doesnt appear to have gone through. Can you tell me your Gamertag and also provide me with a link to your bungie.net stats page? Thanks.
NDS SkillShoT
NDS SkillShoT

0 Credits 4 Posts
Apparently I have 2 destiny tracker ACC's
....so I relogged into the 1 linked, I will resubmit and see what happens, and bigL, try, swat ty
NDS SkillShoT
NDS SkillShoT

0 Credits 4 Posts
This 1 shows linked to my acc NDS SkillShoT
NDS SkillShoT
NDS SkillShoT

0 Credits 4 Posts
So seems even with the acc that is linked to my xbl gamertag (NDS SkillShoT) doesn't seem to make any differenee. Only thing left to wonder is this: Does it matter if my 2 teammates aren't members of dtracker. Any more info would be appreciated.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
NDS SkillShoT said:Does it matter if my 2 teammates aren't members of dtracker.

No it doesn't.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
NDS SkillShoT said:So seems even with the acc that is linked to my xbl gamertag (NDS SkillShoT) doesn't seem to make any differenee. Only thing left to wonder is this: Does it matter if my 2 teammates aren't members of dtracker. Any more info would be appreciated.

EDIT: The problem was on our end and should be fixed now.

Here is the Nightfall run from your original post: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/speedruns/all/time?page=1&activity=3209623958
NDS SkillShoT
NDS SkillShoT

0 Credits 4 Posts
Thanks big and swat for all your help. You guys rock

This thread is closed