Destiny 2 Tracker Network
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
#DTR  #DTR 

This thread is closed

N7 Katana
N7 Katana

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I'll start off by saying that I am a modestly okay Crucible player.

I used to play a lot of control, with my K/D working out at about 1.6 whilst trying to get my ranking up. The highest it ever reached was a 15, but recently crashed all the way down to 9 despite my overall K/D increasing day-by-day.

As I was unsure why this was happening, I left playing Control to play Clash - of which I am a lot better.

My DTR HS rose from about a 10 to most recently a 15 again, as my k/d increased from 1.5 to 1.96 whilst I averaged about 2-3 k/d per game over the last few weeks.

It is now beginning to crash again, with it coming back down to a 13.

What gives? I know this "secret formula" is highly predecated on wins, but my win percentage is currently sat at 53%.

I have friends who's win percentages are less than 40%, with 1.2 k/d's, yet they are currently on DTRHS 18 for the same game type.

The most frustrating thing about this was the fact my DTRHS went down, after a 44/2 game.

If someone could have a look into this...
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
@N7 Katana,

We are investigating this issue further to determine the root of the problem. Multiple users have reported a similar issue in the past week, either myself or an administrator will report back here once we have more information.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

@Xorth | TrueSkill Inquiry
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
@N7 Katana,

We have identified and corrected the issue regarding our TrueSkill calculations. While we cannot do anything to "fix" your previous scores, your skill level should catapult you higher in no time (based on what I'm seeing in your recent games).

Thank you for your patience while we got this issue resolved.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
N7 Katana said:I'll start off by saying that I am a modestly okay Crucible player.

I used to play a lot of control, with my K/D working out at about 1.6 whilst trying to get my ranking up. The highest it ever reached was a 15, but recently crashed all the way down to 9 despite my overall K/D increasing day-by-day.

As I was unsure why this was happening, I left playing Control to play Clash - of which I am a lot better.

My DTR HS rose from about a 10 to most recently a 15 again, as my k/d increased from 1.5 to 1.96 whilst I averaged about 2-3 k/d per game over the last few weeks.

What gives? I know this "secret formula" is highly predecated on wins, but my win percentage is currently sat at 53%.

I have friends who's win percentages are less than 40%, with 1.2 k/d's, yet they are currently on DTRHS 18 for the same game type.

The most frustrating thing about this was the fact my DTRHS went down, after a 44/2 game.

What night said.
BRUTALBREAKD0WN
BRUTALBREAKD0WN

27 Credits 12 Posts
N7 Katana said:I'll start off by saying that I am a modestly okay Crucible player.

I've had a similar problem. I'm top 1% onyx for control, my Kills Per Game Avg, Score Per Game Avg ect ect are in the top 1000 or at least in the top 1% yet I can't seem to get over the low 20's for skill rank because I often lose games where I play solo due to terrible teammates.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
BRUTALBREAKD0WN said:I've had a similar problem. I'm top 1% onyx for control, my Kills Per Game Avg, Score Per Game Avg ect ect are in the top 1000 or at least in the top 1% yet I can't seem to get over the low 20's for skill rank because I often lose games where I play solo due to terrible teammates.

We recently fixed the issue surrounding TrueSkill; since the feature is dynamic and changes as you play, I would suggest you continue playing for now and see if your TrueSkills begin to rise again. If you believe the problem has persisted in a few days, come drop another reply with some details and we'll look into it for you.

This thread is closed