Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Habbe Bomb
Habbe Bomb

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello, I have recently been banned from all chats for reasons of spam. I can confirm that I have indeed spammed on my account before, BUT have stopped ever since i got a warning. My younger brothers often use my account on destiny tracker, and I was not aware that they have been spamming during the time that they use it. I have not used the system since the dark below, but plan on using it in the taken king as it is an extremely useful service for raids. I do not know if these bans are permanent or not, but if it can be removed i will make sure to never let my siblings use my account again. I apologize for their behavior, and I apologize for taking time out of your day to respond to me.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Habbe Bomb said:younger brothers often use my account

That doesn't matter, it's your account so any misuse is your responsibility. In the future, I would recommend not letting anyone else use your DTR account, please encourage them to create their own account.

I'll flag this to a moderator so he/she can take appropriate action.

@Sengir79 / @TheBigL / @Jennie (Chat ban issue)
Habbe Bomb
Habbe Bomb

0 Credits 2 Posts
I understand, and thank you for the advice. I will soon he making an account for them and teach them how to apropriately use the chat box. This is my fault, and I am ready to accept whatever feedback and/or action that takes place. Thank you for the consideration, sir.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
You have been unbanned from the chat, as Swat stated refrain from spamming and do not let anyone use your account. If your siblings needs to use the LFG they are more than welcome to create an account of their own to use.

This thread is closed