Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Piazza03
Piazza03

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hi all, I've used Destiny Tracker for quite some time, but first time posting (actually just registered today). I noticed that my True Skill history for IB is missing many of the matches I've played over the past week. Right now it's only showing that seven games were added four days ago. I've played a lot more IB than that and am wondering if I need to do something to make it update or if this is an issue with downloading the data from Bungie?

Other Crucible modes (i.e., ToO) seem to updating just fine; however, it does seem like some matches were added under Control vice IB. Forty-one games were added under Control over the last five days, so I'm not sure if they got added here incorrectly. Although, I do think I've played more that 41 IB matches.

Thanks!
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
We've received numerous reports regarding Iron Banner being recorded as Control matches. Our administrator is looking into this issue, hopefully we'll have something for you soon. If this is a Bungie-side issue regarding their API, there's little we can do about it unfortunately. If it is on our end, we should have more information for you soon.

Thank you for reporting this to us!

This thread is closed