I am already in a clan, it was a tight clan but now full of excuses not to play but when a mate comes on they are free (in my eyes this isn't a clan anymore) im looking to join a decent sized mature clan, that isnt bothered about 'who to play the game with untill there best mate comes online' I am good at the game.. raids, nightfalls, PoE, only ever done skolas twice (because of my clan members not wanting to play! me and a mate have been 2 manning mostly everything!) I'm not great at crucible, but i do try to play when others want to (BECAUSE I'M A TEAM PLAYER) lol
My characters: TITAN lvl 34, WARLOCK lvl 34, HUNTER lvl 34
and most maxed weapons..
I don't want to join a clan that was made 10 miutes ago or a few days ago. I want to be part of something better, something routine if you get me?
I'm in the U.K and on everyday, anywhere between 7pm and 9pm right upto between midnight and 2am, sometimes I might get on through the day, I'm 29 hense looking for a mature clan
FAILING THAT.. JUST SOME NEW FRIENDS TO PLAY THE GAME WITH WOULD BE NICE!! JUST ADD ME, MY GT: I UKs FLAMEZ I
Hello!! I relize this is really late but on the off chance your still looking My name is caboose75043 and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Brigades (by game: Destiny, Halo, Call of Duty, BF4) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums in order to join.
We offer the following for members:
Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, , and others!
How to join Dissension Gaming?
1) Visit website: Dissension Gaming (www.dgcgaming.net)
2) Create account for Forums (Put caboose75043 as referrer)
3) Read this thread: Apply to Join Here
4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice.
5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.
6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on xbox), and start gaming!
Let Know if you have any questions