Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

MACRO KUSH
MACRO KUSH

0 Credits 4 Posts
i was looking at my stats and i found that my user isnt my gamertag its under one of my friends name and when he logs in he sees my stats, i hope he isnt messing with my stuff (hacking) but its really wierd please say something if this has happened to you
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
MACRO KUSH said:i was looking at my stats and i found that my user isnt my gamertag its under one of my friends name and when he logs in he sees my stats, i hope he isnt messing with my stuff (hacking) but its really wierd please say something if this has happened to you

We should be able to get this taken care of. He's not hacking, he just signed up using your PSN ID/GT. If you could please provide use with your GT/PSNID we can get this resolved for you. Also he won't be able to change your stats unless you let him play on your PSNID/GT
MACRO KUSH
MACRO KUSH

0 Credits 4 Posts
oh im so sorry i didnt check this but my gt is MACRO KUSH, thank you sooo much
MACRO KUSH
MACRO KUSH

0 Credits 4 Posts
oh im so sorry i didnt check this but my gt is MACRO KUSH, thank you sooo much
MACRO KUSH
MACRO KUSH

0 Credits 4 Posts
yea i had asked hm to put his gt under the game settings and he said that it is under his gt so it might be glitched or something, its rally odd and thanks for the quick response :)
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
MACRO KUSH said:

There is no glitch, he clearly entered your gamertag. No matter though, the staff will get this sorted out as quickly as possible for you.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
MACRO KUSH said:yea i had asked hm to put his gt under the game settings and he said that it is under his gt so it might be glitched or something, its rally odd and thanks for the quick response :)

Sorry it took so long to reply back, but could you please send me a message here indicating your user ID for Destinytracker so we can verify it is your gamertag. Once you have done that we can make the necessary changes so you can have your GT associated with your user ID here.

Also, is the current gamertag tied to your login the gamertag of you friend or just a secondary one?

This thread is closed