Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Landale3
Landale3

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Edit: Thought better of posting this particular issue here and will submit it to them directly.

Suffice to say I would recommend everyone change their passwords to something you don't use anywhere else for the moment.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Landale3 said:

Why? Also, that's common sense, never use the same password as you use for other sites.
Landale3
Landale3

5 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Why? Also, that's common sense, never use the same password as you use for other sites.

It should be common sense, I agree. Still, I am just trying to let the admins/developers know of an issue I found. I posted here first because their page says to not contact them directly unless it was for partnerships/advertising/etc. But, after I posted here I thought about it more and felt it was important enough to message them directly, and it's probably a better idea to give them a chance to fix it.

I'm not trying to cause a panic or deter people from using the site. In fact, quite the opposite - I really like this site and my post was just an attempt to help them improve things. In general, it should be fine.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Landale3 said:

What is the security issue you've found?

We don't store any personal information what-so-ever so if someone does get into your account, there's very little they can do. If that does happen, we can be contacted on Twitter (@DestinyTrack), use the chat pop-up found on the log in page or create a temporary account and message a member of staff (ignore the purple text bubble as it's outdated, staff are more than happy to help by PM). Staff will then apply the appropriate action such as ban.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
I contacted him via PM. Thanks!

This thread is closed