Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Akathroesch
Akathroesch

0 Credits 3 Posts
Recently my friends and I discovered your speed run leaderboard and started submitting. We've ran into a problem where our fastest times this week won't let me enter them because it says DNF. I have no idea if you're tracking this but really discouraging when you do the nightfall in 4:28 and it doesn't count on the board. Any help would be nice please.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
Akathroesch said:Recently my friends and I discovered your speed run leaderboard and started submitting. We've ran into a problem where our fastest times this week won't let me enter them because it says DNF. I have no idea if you're tracking this but really discouraging when you do the nightfall in 4:28 and it doesn't count on the board. Any help would be nice please.

When I look at your PvE page, I see the ability to submit most games, and there are some that do show up as a DNF and when I look at your Bungie profile the ones that are listed as DNF do not show up in your completed game history. This weeks Nightfall does show up as a game to submit, though.

Is it still showing as a DNF for those games for you or is it showing differently for someone else that was on your fireteam?
Akathroesch
Akathroesch

0 Credits 3 Posts
Jennie said:
Akathroesch said:Recently my friends and I discovered your speed run leaderboard and started submitting. We've ran into a problem where our fastest times this week won't let me enter them because it says DNF. I have no idea if you're tracking this but really discouraging when you do the nightfall in 4:28 and it doesn't count on the board. Any help would be nice please.

When I look at your PvE page, I see the ability to submit most games, and there are some that do show up as a DNF and when I look at your Bungie profile the ones that are listed as DNF do not show up in your completed game history. This weeks Nightfall does show up as a game to submit, though.

Is it still showing as a DNF for those games for you or is it showing differently for someone else that was on your fireteam?

It is still showing as DNF. we had a run for 4 min and 30 seconds that said we did not finish. I've also found it is posting the incorrect times as well. For example the 5 min and 19 seconds of my last nightfall was actually 4 min and 18 seconds. Not sure why it is over a minute more recorded. And yes the times are also on the other members of the fireteam.