Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Miccoo
Miccoo

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi! I started using DestinyTracker and love it! The only problem is I can't seem to figure out how to get my GT to show up beside my posts for easier messaging (Xbox live). I have tried to follow the links under help threads to link the account, but when I put in my GT ("FamousMichael") it never seems to actually link to my DestinyTracker account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Miccoo said:Hi! I started using DestinyTracker and love it! The only problem is I can't seem to figure out how to get my GT to show up beside my posts for easier messaging (Xbox live). I have tried to follow the links under help threads to link the account, but when I put in my GT ("FamousMichael") it never seems to actually link to my DestinyTracker account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hey there @Miccoo,

It looks like you haven't linked your gamertag to your user account quite yet. Head on over here, punch that information in and hit update and you'll be good to go!
Miccoo
Miccoo

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thanks for responding! I have tried this already, when I put my gamertag in under "XBL gamertag" and hit update this message pops up: "Your Social settings have been succesfully updated. Changes will be progagated to other sites within 2 minutes." but nothing happens with my account. Is there something I have to set up elsewhere, or am I missing something?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Miccoo said:Thanks for responding! I have tried this already, when I put my gamertag in under "XBL gamertag" and hit update this message pops up: "Your Social settings have been succesfully updated. Changes will be progagated to other sites within 2 minutes." but nothing happens with my account. Is there something I have to set up elsewhere, or am I missing something?

When you navigate back to that page, is your gamertag still located where it's supposed to be, or is it blank?

If it's still there, try logging out and back in. Also make sure the spelling of your gamertag is correct, with spaces (we have a lot of users misspell their gamertags, please don't take that as an insult).

This thread is closed