Destiny 2 Tracker Network
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
All Credit goes to MKerrsive for this data!

Click here to see the graphs & data

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Xorth, your "click here" just leads back to this forum post. not sure if intentional
xii alpha iiixx
xii alpha iiixx

3 Credits 3 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
What I find most interesting is the Decline in super usage. It shows that there has been a slight decrease in the amount players are killing with their supers. Is this because people are living through them more or because people are using them less? or are people getting killed in there supers without getting the kill? I would honestly believe that with the rise of the Matador, Party Crasher, and Felwinters Lie Blade Dancers are actually killing less and dying more in their supers. I would love to see that data if possible. Besides all my nonsense I would Like to say good job on the all the work! It was a great thing look at it.
dunB01
dunB01

0 Credits 4 Posts
Poor scout rifles....

Great informative work by the way!
RabidSTD
RabidSTD

0 Credits 4 Posts
dunB01 said:Poor scout rifles....

Just wanted to say I'm a proud Scout user and maintain a positive K/D with it... I can outshoot most Thorn users and most snipers - don't get me wrong, some of the guys/girls out there are total beasts and pop me before I know what happened... I ONLY break out the Thorn to complete hand cannon bounties then quickly swap back. There's nothing like having a ranged primary and close quarter secondary.
dunB01
dunB01

0 Credits 4 Posts
RabidSTD said:

Just wanted to say I'm a proud Scout user and maintain a positive K/D with it... I can outshoot most Thorn users and most snipers - don't get me wrong, some of the guys/girls out there are total beasts and pop me before I know what happened... I ONLY break out the Thorn to complete hand cannon bounties then quickly swap back. There's nothing like having a ranged primary and close quarter secondary.

I used to use thorn exclusively but now I use the stock ghelions demise from a couple of iron banners ago. Full auto and 3rd eye... I like it. As for a positive k/d, got a long way to go for that!
RabidSTD
RabidSTD

0 Credits 4 Posts
Man best thing to do is just back off and play smarter - I started doing that and it climbed. I used to rush in.. play stupid and get mowed down. Now I hang back, pick my targets and pay attention to the radar :) I use my Arc Scholar - it would be PERFECT if it had third eye... that's the ONLY thing it's missing.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
RabidSTD said:

I used to run Vision of Confluence and Mida, and I had to quit. The time to kill on hand cannons was just too fast.
RabidSTD
RabidSTD

0 Credits 4 Posts
xorth said:
RabidSTD said:

Keep your distance against thorn and don't be afraid to run. Very few of the users can pop two headshots from long range... you've got the advantage :)
I used to run Vision of Confluence and Mida, and I had to quit. The time to kill on hand cannons was just too fast.
Destinyisawsome
Destinyisawsome

0 Credits 3 Posts
Wow who new that hand cannons were a thing ( sarcastic). When the interview asked Luke smith about weapon balancing he said this " some guns are in season some are not" my first reaction to this is " that is not how it works in real life the military does not nerf guns it doesn't work that way guns always operate at the same power so destiny needs to realize that.Auto rifles are just plain out inuseable and it's really sad because that is one of the main guns in most VIDEO GAMES. And don't even get me started on blinking shotguns uhhhhhhh. I really hope that they nerf hand cannons but still make then usable for Christ sake. Nerf shotgun range. Bring back auto rifles make scout rifes more powerful and then pvp will be a hell of a lot better
Arazos
Arazos

1 Credits 4 Posts
Great data, interesting to see theories confirmed. Thanks for the post :)
T3rmsnConditions
T3rmsnConditions

0 Credits 2 Posts
I wanna see a graph on second jump type by class. I bet blink has it locked up worse than HC and Shotty for hunters and locks.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
T3rmsnConditions said:

Different type of jumps? I highly doubt that is tracked.
demonyc-embyr
demonyc-embyr

5 Credits 1 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Wow, I'm glad I fit in the minority of these charts. Dual snipers or Scout and sniper 24/7! GET SOME!

If anything, hand cannons need a serious overhaul though. TLW's range on the stat bar shows a sliver. That shouldn't mean it can "glitch out" and deal ADS 111's across the map! It should be 5-10 meters of hipfire range before severe damage fall off. This way it will still out-compete shotguns coming in for a kill, but not out-compete a long range handcannon like Hawkmoon.

Also, needless to say, Thorn... Thorn is broken on so many levels, it's not even fun playing the game anymore. EVERYONE has one because it's not that difficult to obtain one anymore! I remember when I had my thorn bounty, around the time that Vault of Glass dropped. Level cap at 30 if you were lucky to do the raid, otherwise level 28-29 doing the Summoning Pit on 26 with Epic modifier. That ***BLEEP*** was difficult! Now that the level cap has increased to 34, the Mission for summoning pit didn't change it's difficulty to 32, of which it should be at least. As far as the thorn goes, it took a skilled player to obtain and do well with it BEFORE they patched it. It was my favorite primary weapon during those days. Now, 9 round mag, high rate of fire, minimal recoil, and maximum range have made this HC the most overused gun in the game. WHY Bungie, WHY!? My thoughts on patching this gun is to make it a sniper hand cannon. In this sense, it would have TREMENDOUS recoil and VERY slow rate of fire (RoF). Reduce the magazine to 5 like some of the other rare hand cannons. The Damage over Time (DoT) should only proc on precision shots OR proc's on 2 random shots? This way you won't be able to out compete snipers as easily since your next consecutive shot will have to have an adjustment to recoil compensation/RoF. Another thought would be, damage increases the farther the projectile travels for a maximum damage of about what it deals now. The closer the target the less overall damage it will deal. This would combat out competing TLW (patch above) or as many instances as the Hawkmoon, at mid range.

When the AutoRifles got knocked down, they didn't anticipate the current weapons were going to be the priority. The above is my proposal to fixing 2 LARGE issues in the PvP aspect.

Thankfully I still love my No Land Beyond. No patches required, and takes a skilled hand to do well. BUNGIE, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO IT! :)
Kazhooulte
Kazhooulte

10 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
That's interesting. I thought Grenade, Rocket and LMG would have been in a higher percentile.. especially above Auto. I don't see too many players using those anymore.
Yo Erk
Yo Erk

33 Credits 23 Posts
I knew the Hand Cannon percentage would be high but, over 50%? Wow. Makes me love my pulse and scout rifles even more!

BTW great work putting this together.
D0m0n8er
D0m0n8er

0 Credits 1 Posts
I use scout rifles all the time, the only Time I use thorn is in trials.
killer0783
killer0783

0 Credits 1 Posts
D0m0n8er said:I use scout rifles all the time, the only Time I use thorn is in trials.
I can usually get 1 to 2 k/d in pvp with scout rifles, sure thorn has good range but a scout rifle takes a certain matter of good shots. Thorn is three and there dead. Personally I like being in the minority cause not everyone uses your type of gun. Plus I like the fell of not needing to rush just sit back and pop headshots.
TimeLordVictrix
TimeLordVictrix

15 Credits 6 Posts
i'm just glad they are nerfing thron
RaGe0420
RaGe0420

3 Credits 4 Posts
I really like using scout rifles but with the last word and thorn it makes them alot harder to use on smaller maps