Destiny 2 Tracker Network
GHOST101010101
GHOST101010101

0 Credits 2 Posts
Friend pulled a prank now I can't link my psn, just need someone to verify me I believe.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
GHOST101010101 said:

I'll notify a member of staff for you but could you confirm you went here to link your PSN ID and got an error when trying to do so?

[@The Darkened Night @TheBigL @Sengir79]
GHOST101010101
GHOST101010101

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hmm I get a 404 error when clicking the link, but I've tried linking it under the profile settings. I get this message "Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. MobileLeps is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own MobileLeps, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one."
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
GHOST101010101 said:Hmm I get a 404 error when clicking the link, but I've tried linking it under the profile settings. I get this message "Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. MobileLeps is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own MobileLeps, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one."

Hey. All we will need you to do is send a PM to PSN User: "AngryFaceX" stating your site username and the PSN ID that should be linked. This will verify that you own the account. @AngryFacex will then verify this with one of the staff members and we will get Xorth to manually link your PSN ID to your account. Be patient as it all relies on when AngryFacex checks his messages and confirms things with us.

Thanks!
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
@TheBigL he sent me a PM on here, so I let him know to add me on PSN and send me a message so I know it's his PSN ID. I'll update you guys as soon as I get something from him.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
AngryFacex said:@TheBigL he sent me a PM on here, so I let him know to add me on PSN and send me a message so I know it's his PSN ID. I'll update you guys as soon as I get something from him.

@AngryFacex awesome. Thanks a lot.
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
@TheBigL I got a friend request and a message from him PSN ID Ghost101 so I'd say you guys are all good to go to manually link his account.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
AngryFacex said:@TheBigL I got a friend request and a message from him PSN ID Ghost101 so I'd say you guys are all good to go to manually link his account.

Sorry for the late reply. I will let xorth know ASAP. @xorth
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
No problem I came to conclusion to just tag xorth in these posts since he's the one taking care of it.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
GHOST101010101 said:Hmm I get a 404 error when clicking the link, but I've tried linking it under the profile settings. I get this message "Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. MobileLeps is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own MobileLeps, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one."

you can link it now @GHOST101010101