Destiny 2 Tracker Network
christiaNn
christiaNn

0 Credits 2 Posts
When I tried linking my PSN account christiaNn to this account, I get the message "Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. I4christian is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own I4christian, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one."
Any ideas how I can fix this? How do I verify that I own the christiaNn psn account.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
christiaNn said:

This is a common issue where a user joins the site and uses a PSN ID/Xbox Gamertag which isn't their's.

If you could go on PSN and then send a message to AngryFacex telling him your DTR username and why you're sending the messaging, he'll report back here to inform staff. The staff will then remove your PSN ID from the incorrect account which will allow you to link it to this one.

Good luck.
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
@xorth christaNn has added me on PSN to verify his account, so you guys are all good to go to manually link his account.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
In the meantime, while Xorth corrects your account information, have you signed in using a different method (such as Twitter or Facebook)? We have had some users create two accounts as a result, which leads to the error code because their account is linked to their Twitter login (or other method).
christiaNn
christiaNn

0 Credits 2 Posts
I haven't tried logging in using different methods.