Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

bobop
bobop

0 Credits 6 Posts
I got this error "Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. Hi Man is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own Hi Man, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one." when linking my PSN gametag Don_Bigote.

I may have created this "Hi Man" user before, but i forgot the login details to unlink my PSN tag.

Any help please?
bobop
bobop

0 Credits 6 Posts
I can send you guys message from my PSN Don_Bigote to verify that i own that PSN tag.
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
@bobop Hey there! What you'll have to do is send me a friend request on PSN with a message stating you're verifying your PSN account for DTR. I'll pass it along to the admin so he can manually link it. Thanks!
bobop
bobop

0 Credits 6 Posts
Thanks Angry, just sent you a friend request. Thank you very much!
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
@xorth I received @bobop's friend request so that his PSN ID can be fixed.
GrrttYmd
GrrttYmd

0 Credits 6 Posts
AngryFacex said:@xorth I received @bobop's friend request so that his PSN ID can be fixed.

I also added you so my PSN could be linked. My previous thread seems to have been deleted.
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
@GrrtYmd Thank you for posting! I got your friends request, and created a new thread for your issue, that way it's not combined with another member.
bobop
bobop

0 Credits 6 Posts
Hi @xorth, AngryFacex already confirmed that Don_Bigote psn belong to my DTR username 'bobop'.

AngryFacex said:@xorth I received @bobop's friend request so that his PSN ID can be fixed.

JMW100
JMW100

0 Credits 22 Posts
Yeah im having that problem too

bobop said:I got this error "Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. Hi Man is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own Hi Man, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one." when linking my PSN gametag Don_Bigote.

I may have created this "Hi Man" user before, but i forgot the login details to unlink my PSN tag.

Any help please?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
bobop said:Hi @xorth, AngryFacex already confirmed that Don_Bigote psn belong to my DTR username 'bobop'.

@bobop I delinked it, you can take it now.
bobop
bobop

0 Credits 6 Posts
Wow nice, thank you @xorth!!
Xsebastianx3
Xsebastianx3

0 Credits 1 Posts
It won't let me link this guy on here has the same name but I've never seen half the stuff this guy has on plz help
bobop
bobop

0 Credits 6 Posts
@Xsebastianx3 my issue now resolved. As suggested above by @AngryFacex, open a new thread for your case. They will eventually unlink your account.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Xsebastianx3 said:

Not sure what you said but if the problem is that your gamertag and/or PSN ID has already been linked see below:

For XBOX:
Send an Xbox Live message to either HTR EasyBake 88, Darkened Night, TheBigL 032, HTR Xorth, or Sengir79. In the message, please state who you are on DestinyTracker and why you are sending the message.

For PSN:
Send a PSN message to AngryFacex. In the message, please state who you are on DestinyTracker and why you are sending the message.

Once you've done that, the staff the remove the incorrectly linked account leaving you free to link your account to DestinyTracker.

This thread is closed