Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

em phi
em phi

0 Credits 2 Posts
DTR shows that my Hunter has 220 kills with "relics" in the crucible. This is shown, for example, on the "Medals & Weapons" page. (Neither my Warlock nor my Titan shows any relics kills; seems to be a Hunter thing.) What's up with that? Are they really throwing knife kills?
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
em phi said:DTR shows that my Hunter has 220 kills with "relics" in the crucible. This is shown, for example, on the "Medals & Weapons" page. (Neither my Warlock nor my Titan shows any relics kills; seems to be a Hunter thing.) What's up with that? Are they really throwing knife kills?

So it appears on Bungie's site as an "Artifact" under the "Abilities" heading with super, melee, grenade, etc. That would indicate that it is the hunter throwing knife, since it is an ability, but it's not considered a melee.
em phi
em phi

0 Credits 2 Posts
Jennie said:So it appears on Bungie's site as an "Artifact" under the "Abilities" heading with super, melee, grenade, etc. That would indicate that it is the hunter throwing knife, since it is an ability, but it's not considered a melee.

Thanks. That makes sense.

I notice, however, that Bungie's stats for "Abilities" seem incorrect by a large margin. Under "This month", it credits me with only 10 kills by "Super", and 201 kills by "Artifacts". But I'm sure I got many more than 10 super kills. I remember getting 10 in just one game. And I've not been getting that many throwing knife kills. This suggested to me that Bungie is incorrectly counting super kills (Golden Gun) as "Artifact" kills.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
em phi said:
Jennie said:So it appears on Bungie's site as an "Artifact" under the "Abilities" heading with super, melee, grenade, etc. That would indicate that it is the hunter throwing knife, since it is an ability, but it's not considered a melee.

Thanks. That makes sense.

I notice, however, that Bungie's stats for "Abilities" seem incorrect by a large margin. Under "This month", it credits me with only 10 kills by "Super", and 201 kills by "Artifacts". But I'm sure I got many more than 10 super kills. I remember getting 10 in just one game. And I've not been getting that many throwing knife kills. This suggested to me that Bungie is incorrectly counting super kills (Golden Gun) as "Artifact" kills.

I see that as well on multiple Hunter profiles on Bungie.net. It only appears to be impacting Gunslinger Hunters though. Since it's showing up on Bungie.net it is going to reflect the same way in our stats. If necessary we can post to Bungie forums to inquire why it is displaying in that manner. I did do a search of their forums and haven't turned anything up with anyone else posting about it.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
It's a le bungie thing.

This thread is closed