Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Darnell Clay
Darnell Clay

0 Credits 2 Posts
Greeting, Guardians! Thank you for your time reading this thread.

I just recently created an all-new clan called "Dead Orbit Family" for PS3 & PS4. This clan is 100% open to every one of all ages, old and new players alike, all skills and even factions (FWC, New Monarchy, etc). The goal I have in mind is to create a wonderful relationship (friends & families) and always have fun/good time with each other. If you're into Dead Orbit, then this clan is especially for you!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1124658

Later on that page, I will cover up all Dead Orbit weapons (including which rolls is the best for each) and list every single armor of all classes. I am hoping that in the near future, I will be able to find several artists that will post all of their artworks related to Dead Orbit! I play Destiny religiously and I love every moment in this game. I'm more than willing to help anyone out if they need any help. Right now, I only have PS3 version and am planning to get PS4 version later this Fall when The Taken King comes out (so excited!). Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or comment! PSN: SmurfboyDC. Thanks so much! Happy gaming. :-)
Darnell Clay
Darnell Clay

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey boys and girls. Just wanted to say thank you for joining our clan. It means a lot to me. The clan has been grown for the past few days. The chatting room (aka Group Wall) is a wonderful place to talk about anything with other members and they're actually enjoy doing so. Although many of them are on PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One are also welcome to join! Again, thank you for everything. I appreciated that.

-Smurfboy