Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

swfan77
swfan77

10 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
The Weekly Checklist link now goes to a page not found. This was working as of last week, but today it goes to a dead end.
swfan77
swfan77

10 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Should clarify, I'm using the link under the My Stats dropdown that shows up at the top of the site when logged in. Appears that if I go to my overview page, then use the Checklists dropdown that it will go to the proper page.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
im not having any problems viewing mine nor your weekly checklist using the drop down or through the character page. I suggest trying again or trying it in a different browser?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
swfan77 said:Should clarify, I'm using the link under the My Stats dropdown that shows up at the top of the site when logged in. Appears that if I go to my overview page, then use the Checklists dropdown that it will go to the proper page.

Fixed! Thanks for reporting the issue.
Scott Thee Scot
Scott Thee Scot

0 Credits 3 Posts
This issue has returned I think?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Scott Thee Scot said:This issue has returned I think?

This may be because of update 2.0. With the launch of the Taken King, weekly strikes will no longer be offered. The format for the Nightfall has also changed. These changes in the API may be causing them to not appear at all on the checklist page for this week. We'll have to see what @Xorth has to say about this, but we may just have to wait for Taken King to launch before we can fix all of the weekly tasks that you'll be able to accomplish.
Scott Thee Scot
Scott Thee Scot

0 Credits 3 Posts
Thought so. Thanks!
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Scott Thee Scot said:This issue has returned I think?

Weekly checklist has been updated to support TTK
Scott Thee Scot
Scott Thee Scot

0 Credits 3 Posts
Excellent. Thank you.

This thread is closed