Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
strikerz72
strikerz72

0 Credits 3 Posts
Is it possible for a reset of stats? I would love if there was a "seasons" stats or something along that lines that reset every 6 months or something. In my early days I was pretty terrible at crucible and often played with friends who were much much worse. Would be nice to see a fresh stat line that reflects my current skill level instead of an average of 30 days of play time.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
strikerz72 said:


All the stats displayed here (DestinyTracker) come straight from Bungie's API so unless they reset stats in seasons like they did for Halo Reach's arena mode, we cannot offer that service.
strikerz72
strikerz72

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
strikerz72 said:


Any way to leverage the "last 30 days" stats from the API into something more useful on DTR?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
strikerz72 said:Is it possible for a reset of stats? I would love if there was a "seasons" stats or something along that lines that reset every 6 months or something. In my early days I was pretty terrible at crucible and often played with friends who were much much worse. Would be nice to see a fresh stat line that reflects my current skill level instead of an average of 30 days of play time.


This recommendation and the discussion pertaining to it may have better results in its own thread. This topic and its replies are geared towards the Site Score statistics, so your coverage will be limited here.
AltKev
AltKev

0 Credits 2 Posts
I've been stuck at 35DTR for over 2 months now with no signs of anything increasing or decreasing.
I've read over this thread but feel like I should be higher still. Unless it's my overall wins holding me down, but that much?

My Crucible Summary:
https://gyazo.com/1fb762f1242263377b27eb2fb676c44c
Playlist Summary:
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/playlists/xbox/AltKev

I just don't know, I'm at the top of each lobby's leaderboard at the end of every game, for the past few months now, and nothing seems to change.
I've looked up people who have LESS kills, WORSE K/D's, and a fewer win percentage than me, and they're sometimes higher rank!
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
AltKev said:I've been stuck at 35DTR for over 2 months now with no signs of anything increasing or decreasing.
I've read over this thread but feel like I should be higher still. Unless it's my overall wins holding me down, but that much?

My Crucible Summary:
https://gyazo.com/1fb762f1242263377b27eb2fb676c44c
Playlist Summary:
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/playlists/xbox/AltKev

I just don't know, I'm at the top of each lobby's leaderboard at the end of every game, for the past few months now, and nothing seems to change.
I've looked up people who have LESS kills, WORSE K/D's, and a fewer win percentage than me, and they're sometimes higher rank!


Keep in mind that your highest skill on your overall player page is the highest TrueSkill you've acquired in a single playlist. In your case, you are a 35 in Trials of Osiris, which is currently what is displaying. You haven't gone up in two months because Trials hasn't been around (grrr, Bungie). Your Control TrueSkill is steadily increasing, though. Once that surpassed 35, you'll start to notice your TrueSkill increasing again.

You can see your list of playlist TrueSkills on this page.
Bugyhugy
Bugyhugy

0 Credits 2 Posts

My DTR score went up 40k-ish points in one day. 
Was there a recent change in the calculation formula or is there some bug in play?
Would be nice to know before I start a PvP marathon to reach the top 50 to be eventually kicked out of the top100 because of a bug.

Thanks in advance
CaRlitOO1
CaRlitOO1

0 Credits 1 Posts
Why can't I see my stats? It says there not found.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
CaRlitOO1 said:


In future, please create a thread instead of choosing a random topic which has nothing to do with your problem.

Your stats are showing up fine for me?
serafinthe3rd
serafinthe3rd

0 Credits 1 Posts
So I have a question... I have a DTR of 18 true skill in trials but my DTR PVP score also says 21705. what is the differences?
M7G
M7G

10 Credits 6 Posts
I miss the old DTR progress bar. Is there an overall daily tracker for DTR - one that is more comprehensive than +1,002 score on this day;' +601 on that day??
FishyfL
FishyfL

1 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I've noticed that I lost 3,000 DTR score tonight for no apparent reason, dropping me from 27th to 33rd overall on xbox platforms. I haven't been doing anything differently lately. Win/loss ration has been stable at 91% for some time now, so can someone explain to me what might have happened?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
FishyfL said:


The admin is looking into this but he is currently very busy with other priority projects so it could be awhile before this is fixed.
FishyfL
FishyfL

1 Credits 6 Posts
Okay thank you.



Hey Im Swat said:
FishyfL said:


The admin is looking into this but he is currently very busy with other priority projects so it could be awhile before this is fixed.
M7G
M7G

10 Credits 6 Posts
FishyfL said:I've noticed that I lost 3,000 DTR score tonight for no apparent reason, dropping me from 27th to 33rd overall on xbox platforms. I haven't been doing anything differently lately. Win/loss ration has been stable at 91% for some time now, so can someone explain to me what might have happened?

Same thing happened to me...
codifiedutility
codifiedutility

0 Credits 4 Posts
FishyfL said:I've noticed that I lost 3,000 DTR score tonight for no apparent reason, dropping me from 27th to 33rd overall on xbox platforms. I haven't been doing anything differently lately. Win/loss ration has been stable at 91% for some time now, so can someone explain to me what might have happened?


I lost 10k !?!? I expected a drop from SRL stats getting shifted but 😱
Any news?
FishyfL
FishyfL

1 Credits 6 Posts
codifiedutility said:
FishyfL said:I've noticed that I lost 3,000 DTR score tonight for no apparent reason, dropping me from 27th to 33rd overall on xbox platforms. I haven't been doing anything differently lately. Win/loss ration has been stable at 91% for some time now, so can someone explain to me what might have happened?


I lost 10k !?!? I expected a drop from SRL stats getting shifted but 😱
Any news?


Actually I think you're right. I put two and two together right when my friend informed me that SRL was removed from PVP DTR. Me having about 3,000 DTR from racing sounds fairly accurate.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
FishyfL said:


Player stats might be a bit off due to the separation of the racing game .
AstDroid
AstDroid

2 Credits 8 Posts
A player PSN: [Taken] jumped to the top of the PSN leaderboards for DTR score some time ago. He has very poor stats that do not reflect that position. All other players in the top 10 for PSN have thousands more games played than him which means for him to be ranked #3 his stats would need to be amazing. They're not - leading me to believe there was some sort of error that gave him much more DTR than he should have. Something similar happened around June of this year where two players at the top of the leaderboard had more DTR score than they were meant to. A fix would be nice.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
AstDroid said:


I just looked at that player's stats, I see nothing wrong with them and believe they are acceptable for his/her position. Please read the main post for an understanding of how DTR score works.