Destiny 2 Tracker Network
natu2015
natu2015

0 Credits 1 Posts
Let's say I have a DTR of 30 in Trials, a mode where I atleast play 7 matches per character. If I delete one of my characters (for example, I have three Titans and am planning to make a Hunter), will my DTR score get lowered instantly as soon as my character is deleted and I have a updated stats page with a 3rd character that has 0 crucible history?

I feel like this must be ask and answered already, my apologies if so (but I have a massive headache and I'm failing at Google and similar posts don't really clearly answer this).
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Unfortunately yes, once you delete your character, your total site score will suffer a penalty depending on what percentage of your stats will be displaced by the deletion (since the stats will no longer exist on Bungie for us to collect).

This is an excellent question, I'll make sure to add this to our questions section on the Official Site Score thread to help others in the future. Thanks!
vDillusional
vDillusional

0 Credits 2 Posts
If you have stats logged in on the character then it's a possibility it will go down