Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Havoc lu
Havoc lu

1 Credits 11 Posts
How many videos can I submit at one time? I have a bunch of them, and I know they'll only pick one, but I want to increase my win rate.

Thank you.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
We arent Bungie, if you want to submit for the Movie of the Week, do so On The Bungie Forums
Havoc lu
Havoc lu

1 Credits 11 Posts
How about on this site?
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Havoc lu said:

We aren't Bungie and that is a Bungie related topic so ask them.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
I don't think there is a limit to the amount of videos you can submit through Bungie's MOTW program. You're using a hashtag on Twitter to submit them, I would guess that Bungie looks for interestingly titled content and watches them regardless of who submits them. Their help post doesn't explicitly mention a limit to how many submissions you can make, so my guess is that you are safe.

Our videos feature has no limit to how many clips you can upload. We use another site coded by our admin, Gamed.tv, to deliver Destiny content to the site.

As for our YouTube channel, there is no limit. You can read up on how to submit clips here. When submissions for a top 5 become available, check the restrictions on the submission thread for any potential limits that may be in the rules, just to make sure.