Destiny 2 Tracker Network
mehrmantrout
mehrmantrout

0 Credits 8 Posts
Ive not long got into the PvP side of Destiny but now I have i'm obsessed with my k/d (I know it doesn't really show everything but it started way low)

Today i've played 4 games with a k/d of 3.8, 1.75, 6 then .44 (was the laggiest match I've experienced so far) and my collection k/d shows .99? Even before the last match it was showing 1.07, lower than any of the three games? Is it a quirk in stats or do some kills not count?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Hello mehrmantrout,

I'm assuming this a result of the cutoff for each day. Since Guardians are present in many different time zones, we operate the cutoffs for days off of a single point in time.

The sum of the four games you listed places you at a 1.5 kill/death ratio, but there were three games a while back (but after the cutoff for the previous day) that you played before that logged a 0.44, 0.67, and 0.0 which were summed up under the same date.

Adding the four games you listed, plus the three games after the cutoff time, I reached 75 kills and 76 deaths, which is a 0.986 ratio which is rounded up.

Here are the three games that were included in your daily calculations.
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
"collection K/D" is the average K/D of that you made during that day or any previous days that werent collected. If you were to collect, then collect again in the same day, the collection K/D would be altered for that day as well. Just be mindful that you are looking at the correct character and that it averages all the games that werent previously on your scorecard
mehrmantrout
mehrmantrout

0 Credits 8 Posts
Thank you, sorry for the late reply I thought I had earlier