Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Vintage Knox
Vintage Knox

0 Credits 6 Posts
Admins, I need your assistance. When viewing my Clan's stats, it states that my GT, Vintage Knox, is not linked to my DTR account. I'm certain that it is linked; however, the error persists. Would you kindly take a look and help me resolve this when you have a moment?
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
Vintage Knox said:Admins, I need your assistance. When viewing my Clan's stats, it states that my GT, Vintage Knox, is not linked to my DTR account. I'm certain that it is linked; however, the error persists. Would you kindly take a look and help me resolve this when you have a moment?

Looking at your account it appears that you have linked your GT with your DTR account, and I can also see where it says you are not linked on your clan page. However, when I go to your Bungie profile it shows that you have not joined a clain. But instead of clicking on the link to the Bungie profile from your DTR page, and just search your GT, it comes up showing the correct clan information.

Could you possibly try leaving and rejoining your clan?
Vintage Knox
Vintage Knox

0 Credits 6 Posts
Jennie said:
Vintage Knox said:Admins, I need your assistance. When viewing my Clan's stats, it states that my GT, Vintage Knox, is not linked to my DTR account. I'm certain that it is linked; however, the error persists. Would you kindly take a look and help me resolve this when you have a moment?

Looking at your account it appears that you have linked your GT with your DTR account, and I can also see where it says you are not linked on your clan page. However, when I go to your Bungie profile it shows that you have not joined a clain. But instead of clicking on the link to the Bungie profile from your DTR page, and just search your GT, it comes up showing the correct clan information.

Could you possibly try leaving and rejoining your clan?

I can try this and will advise if it works.
Vintage Knox
Vintage Knox

0 Credits 6 Posts
I went to Bungie's website and allowed set my profile to be publicly viewed, logged off, and searched my GT. It does show my clan affiliation.
Vintage Knox
Vintage Knox

0 Credits 6 Posts
UPDATE: Not sure what happened, but this issue has been resolved. Thanks to all involved in helping me out!
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
Vintage Knox said:UPDATE: Not sure what happened, but this issue has been resolved. Thanks to all involved in helping me out!

Awesome! Good to know it is working now.

This thread is closed