Destiny 2 Tracker Network
GrrttYmd
GrrttYmd

0 Credits 6 Posts
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/GrrtY

I keep getting a purple error saying "not finding your stats"
PSN is linked, I think, but I can't see anything,

I also get the red "Invalid Xbox/Playstation Name, no stats found"
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
GrrtYmd said:http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/GrrtY

I keep getting a purple error saying "not finding your stats"
PSN is linked, I think, but I can't see anything,

I also get the red "Invalid Xbox/Playstation Name, no stats found"


Can you link me to your bungie.net player profile?
GrrttYmd
GrrttYmd

0 Credits 6 Posts
TheBigL said:
GrrtYmd said:http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/GrrtY

I keep getting a purple error saying "not finding your stats"
PSN is linked, I think, but I can't see anything,

I also get the red "Invalid Xbox/Playstation Name, no stats found"


Can you link me to your bungie.net player profile?


https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/4499798
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
GrrtYmd said:
TheBigL said:
GrrtYmd said:http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/GrrtY

I keep getting a purple error saying "not finding your stats"
PSN is linked, I think, but I can't see anything,

I also get the red "Invalid Xbox/Playstation Name, no stats found"


Can you link me to your bungie.net player profile?


https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/4499798


Are you sure that you are spelling your gamertag correctly? When I visit your bungie.net profile, there is no gamertag linked to it. And when I do a search for "GrrtY" on bungie, nothing pops up.
GrrttYmd
GrrttYmd

0 Credits 6 Posts
TheBigL said:
GrrtYmd said:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/4499798


Are you sure that you are spelling your gamertag correctly? When I visit your bungie.net profile, there is no gamertag linked to it. And when I do a search for "GrrtY" on bungie, nothing pops up.


Man, I didn't even notice I didn't do a complete copy/paste

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/ps/GrrtYmd

It's GrrtYmd, same as my usename. PSN is linked to my bungie account though. I'm able to see my friends online and all that. I even added AngryFaceX earlier too.

I went to settings and opted to show my linked account on my bungie profile, just now.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
GrrtYmd said:
TheBigL said:
GrrtYmd said:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/4499798


Are you sure that you are spelling your gamertag correctly? When I visit your bungie.net profile, there is no gamertag linked to it. And when I do a search for "GrrtY" on bungie, nothing pops up.


Man, I didn't even notice I didn't do a complete copy/paste

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/ps/GrrtYmd

It's GrrtYmd, same as my usename. PSN is linked to my bungie account though. I'm able to see my friends online and all that. I even added AngryFaceX earlier too.

I went to settings and opted to show my linked account on my bungie profile, just now.


http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/grrttymd

Here you go. You missed a t. There are 2 in your GT but only one in your username / the way you have it linked. Try re-linking it with that spelling and you should be good to go.
GrrttYmd
GrrttYmd

0 Credits 6 Posts
TheBigL said:
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/grrttymd

Here you go. You missed a t. There are 2 in your GT but only one in your username / the way you have it linked. Try re-linking it with that spelling and you should be good to go.


Ahhh, that makes sense. This is the problem with never actually entering in my psn id anywhere. I've forgotten it despite always seeing it in games.

Thanks for the help.
Todd-O Buck-O
Todd-O Buck-O

0 Credits 7 Posts
GrrttYmd said:http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/GrrtY

I keep getting a purple error saying "not finding your stats"
PSN is linked, I think, but I can't see anything,

I also get the red "Invalid Xbox/Playstation Name, no stats found"


Same here - just posted "Not finding my stats"
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Todd-O Buck-O said:


Could you please provide us with a link to your Bungie profile?