Destiny 2 Tracker Network
RioT650
RioT650

10 Credits 9 Posts
To my understanding, Doubles Salvage games do not affect Doubles Trueskill. I understand that the playlist is technically "Doubles Skirmish" on Destiny Tracker, but it appears that Bungie has permanently thrown Salvage into the mix online.

My main question is whether or not Destiny Tracker will include all games of Crucible Doubles, or if the site will continue to ignore Doubles Salvage games?

My apologies if this post is in the wrong section.
pope rex
pope rex

1 Credits 5 Posts
I would also like to know if this will be updated at some future date.
XI57
XI57

1 Credits 2 Posts
I'm interested in getting this sorted out as well.
RioT650
RioT650

10 Credits 9 Posts
Yeah, I would have figured that Destiny Tracker would have been able to sort this out by now. The Salvage games in the Team Doubles playlists are essentially blanks on this site. It is incredibly unfair to players looking to obtain a Team Doubles 50 on this site when approximately half of the games don't even count towards their rank.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Doubles currently accounts for both Skirmish and Salvage games; I know the title of the playlist says 'Doubles Skirmish' but Salvage is included and appears in your 'Recent Games' list (example).

To directly respond to your quote, this wasn't an issue we could resolve or sort out. Bungie's API was incorrectly sorting Salvage games into the wrong bucket, so queries made to pull your Doubles data wasn't retrieving that information. We informed Bungie of this a while back, and I believe it was resolved a month or so ago, when they ultimately decided to keep Salvage in the rotation.
RioT650
RioT650

10 Credits 9 Posts
Darkened Night said:Doubles currently accounts for both Skirmish and Salvage games; I know the title of the playlist says 'Doubles Skirmish' but Salvage is included and appears in your 'Recent Games' list (example).

To directly respond to your quote, this wasn't an issue we could resolve or sort out. Bungie's API was incorrectly sorting Salvage games into the wrong bucket, so queries made to pull your Doubles data wasn't retrieving that information. We informed Bungie of this a while back, and I believe it was resolved a month or so ago, when they ultimately decided to keep Salvage in the rotation.

I appreciate the response, Darkened Night. While I do see the Salvage Doubles games appearing in my Recent Games list, the games do not add to either my overall game total or trueskill. This leads me to believe that they do not affect overall DTR at all, effectively making them blanks for this site.

I'm including two screenshots where the only difference is the addition of a Doubles Salvage game. Please note that the games played and wins do not increase with the addition of the Doubles Salvage game. In hindsight, I should have screen capped more statistics, because kills/deaths are also not affected. Additionally, playlist True Skill did not move at all (it was at 53% before and after the game of Salvage).

This is before the Salvage game is played.
https://gyazo.com/3c0dfd61091ea9c846554076bf6eda89

This is after the Salvage game is played.
https://gyazo.com/3c0dfd61091ea9c846554076bf6eda89

Hopefully this is an issue that can be resolved.

Edit:: I unfortunately linked the same image, and have since deleted my link to the "before Salvage" page. I can assure you though that there was no change found.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Roger doger, I'll have Xorth take a look. Could you fix the before/after screenshot links so that we have them for reference? They appear to be the same URL. Not totally necessary, but it'll help Xorth when it takes a look into this. If these games aren't counting, it's affecting me too, and I love me some Team Doubles. So we'll certainly look into it.
RioT650
RioT650

10 Credits 9 Posts
Could you fix the before/after screenshot links so that we have them for reference? They appear to be the same URL.

Sorry about that, just noticed that as well. Hopefully I'll get the links correct this time :)

Before the Salvage game.

After the Salvage game.

Hope this helps!
pope rex
pope rex

1 Credits 5 Posts
Thank you, Night
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
I've confirmed that Salvage games still aren't included in the aggregated stats query for the Doubles playlist. I sent a second request to Bungie regarding this matter, there isn't anything beyond that I can do unfortunately.

If and when the API has been adjusted, TrueSkill should automatically process all of the Salvage games you have played in the past that were not accounted for.