Destiny 2 Tracker Network
PMS Jenga
PMS Jenga

0 Credits 5 Posts

Hey everyone!
We in the PMS|H2O Clan are recruiting! We have Destiny divisions on both the PlayStation (PS4) and the Xbox (360 & X1) We are a community of dedicated gamers providing a safe and fun gaming environment for all! We were founded in 2002, and you may remember us from a few different things, like the Bungie Humpday Challenge, or the Xbox Community Playdate, just to name a couple.

Our practices span the gamut of things to do in Destiny, we do Raids, Prison of Elders, Nightfalls, Iron Banner, Bounties, Trials of Osiris, and more. There is always a little something of everything on our practice schedule, we change and evolve with the game content. We are a co-ed Clan, so do not fear that your gender will obstruct you from joining us!

If you are interested please check us out at PMSClan.com, and even our clan page here on Bungie. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I hope to see a few new faces from Destiny Tracker join us on the battlefield!

<3
PMS Jenga
Community Manager
PMS|H2O Destiny Xbox Division
PMS Jenga
PMS Jenga

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Guardians!

We are still (and always) recruiting! With the holidays coming up Destiny might be one of the games under your tree, and if you're looking for a fun group of people to play with you should consider joining our clan! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or check out our website(it's still kinda under construction!).

PMS Jenga
VuduXBL
VuduXBL

0 Credits 13 Posts
Was this a CoD Clan at one point? I remember a member in the clan, years ago tho..
PMS Jenga
PMS Jenga

0 Credits 5 Posts
@vuduXBL we do have a Call of Duty division! :)
PMS Jenga
PMS Jenga

0 Credits 5 Posts
We are hosting a community game night on Jan. 16th if anyone would like to join us sign up here!