Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
WestsideMilk
WestsideMilk

0 Credits 5 Posts
I sent a message to Xorth to verify my account and he replied by saying, "where is your post" So I guess I need to make one here for someone to see? My Xbox account is, "Westside Milk"
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Did you send him a message on Xbox LIVE to verify your gamertag?

(@xorth )
WestsideMilk
WestsideMilk

0 Credits 5 Posts
Yeah...
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
WestsideMilk said:

Okay, just checking. You'll have to be patient as he has other things to do such as life, looking after family, etc.
WestsideMilk
WestsideMilk

0 Credits 5 Posts
I just want to be on the leaderboards.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
WestsideMilk said:

Yes, we're aware but you'll have to wait like everyone else. I have notified him so he will get round to this when he can.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
WestsideMilk said:I just want to be on the leaderboards.

Your other user name: Westside Milk is linked to the gamertag. Can you login that one instead?
WestsideMilk
WestsideMilk

0 Credits 5 Posts
I can certainly try... I hope I know which email I linked it to.
WestsideMilk
WestsideMilk

0 Credits 5 Posts
I tried. I have no memory of making another account on DTR besides this one. I tried that username with every password I have ever used and tried getting a reset code to every email and could not find anything. :/

When I go to attach it says that the account is linked here but needs verification? I am so confused. I sent Xorth a message on Xbox and he said to create a post, so I create one and then the cycle starts all over again? PLEASE HELP ME! :(