Destiny 2 Tracker Network
mehrmantrout
mehrmantrout

0 Credits 8 Posts
Is there anyway to find this out, I believe that I've taken part in the longest time to kill Skolas 18hrs 48m 54s

I'd hopped into a game through LFG, I was there for 30mins, Total time was 18hrs 48mins and at Skolas 13hrs 23m

I know this could be easily beaten by cheesing, if someone was really dedicated but was wondering if this was a record?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
mehrmantrout said:longest time Skolas 18hrs 48m 54s

You do realise that so-called "record" could easily be beaten by someone leaving their console running 24/7, right?

mehrmantrout
mehrmantrout

0 Credits 8 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
mehrmantrout said:longest time Skolas 18hrs 48m 54s

You do realise that so-called "record" could easily be beaten by someone leaving their console running 24/7, right?

I did mention that but it would take some dedication due to the inactivity timer, theres also the kill count

Anyway link to the game in question http://destinytracker.com/dg/2668680093
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
mehrmantrout said:

No it wouldn't. All it takes is a rubber band around the thumb sticks to cancel out the inactivity timer.

Anyway, we don't have records for such. Better luck next time! :)
mehrmantrout
mehrmantrout

0 Credits 8 Posts
Whose we, are you part of destinytracker?

I don't want recognition for it I was just wondering as the game has been recognised in a few places, no need to be a dickhead about it
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
mehrmantrout said:

I'm sorry to hear you're taking the comments negatively which I did not mean. I was merely stating the truth.

As I said earlier, we (DestinyTracker) don't have such a leaderboard. You could always try going for the fastest time to complete a mission though! :)

mehrmantrout
mehrmantrout

0 Credits 8 Posts
Sorry for jumping down your throat but I've seen how these things go when posting on forums

The game has made its way to GAF and we're wondering if its the longest legit Skolas kill is all. Destinytracker is my first port of call as they pull all the game stats, a shoutout to Deej is next

Its merely trying to end a story of someone who started Skolas at 6pm on a Saturday and finished it Sunday 1pm
mehrmantrout
mehrmantrout

0 Credits 8 Posts
Sorry for jumping down your throat but I've seen how these things go when posting on forums

The game has made its way to GAF and we're wondering if its the longest legit Skolas kill is all. Destinytracker is my first port of call as they pull all the game stats, a shoutout to Deej is next

Its merely trying to end a story of someone who started Skolas at 6pm on a Saturday and finished it Sunday 1pm
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
mehrmantrout said:

That's no problem. I know how shitty some forums can be!

mehrmantrout
mehrmantrout

0 Credits 8 Posts
Not a problem, it would just be an interesting stat to see, I remember how long I used to take at Crota HM in the first week