Destiny 2 Tracker Network
kr72370
kr72370

0 Credits 5 Posts
Looking to recruit players of any level or skill on destiny for the Ps4. In my clan I am focused on helping my members whether it is one nightfall, poe, or what ever you need assistance with. I am decent at destiny, I have ran lvl 34 poe solo up to round 4 on several occasions, and I have no problem carrying other players. I have coached fireteams through vog and crota. I can't lie I am not the greatest player at crucible or pvp, because I am usually trying to help out friends or get exotic gear. However I can still hold my own on pvp, when I need to. So if you want to be in a clan that is focused on helping and having fun on destiny, feel free to message me. I me and my clan can make you elite.
Ps this clan isn't just for newbies if you are already good at destiny you are also welcome to join, and add to the talent here.
kr72370
kr72370

0 Credits 5 Posts
Ohh ps I will be online in about 4 or 5 hours to run nightfall twice and then sometime later this evening to run both raids at least once on normal mode first and poe lvl 32 and 34 if there is anyone that would like to join and see what my group is about feel free to leave me a message so I can bring you along.
kr72370
kr72370

0 Credits 5 Posts
Feel free to check my stats if you have doubts, I have 300 plus kills and 600 plus kills in poe. Again im honest my stats are low in pvp because I am usually helping in raids, nightfalls, or etc. But I can hold my own when I want to in pvp, I have had several 20 plus games in crucible with a 1 plus kd.
fitchynutt
fitchynutt

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hi im interested at joining, good all around destiny player, im better in PvP as I havent done much raiding, but I still know what to do, Im 34/34/33 at the moment and I am currently working on upping my grimoire score. My PSN is Fitchynutt I am a UK player.
kr72370
kr72370

0 Credits 5 Posts
Taken King is right around the corner no need to have to face the new challenges alone, join Pride of Lions there are several skilled gamers in my group and we are always up for anything. We are all about having fun while helping each other. All players are welcome to join, and be a part of the family.
kr72370
kr72370

0 Credits 5 Posts
Ps if there are any clans that would like to alliance and work together let me know, we can help each other out.
FairyBerries
FairyBerries

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey I am interested in finding some people to play with an you seem pretty chill but I was wondering what times you guys are around. I work late (till 1am pst.) and if no one is around that late then there's not much I can do with any one. If you guys are around super late hit me up sometime, thanks.