Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
fatty rollz
fatty rollz

0 Credits 7 Posts
I deleted my first titan for bad stats and it did not change any rankings or stats under my "true skill" ranking and stats.

Tracker sais I have 4646 kills in control, where as on bungie there are only 2401 kills between my hunter and warlock. This surplus is only nearly all rankings.

Anything that can be done to fix it?
Thanks!

Thanks for any insight!
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Why did you create another thread? You now have three threads about the same topic. Please be patient for a reply from staff as they do their job voluntarily.

(@Darkened Night @Sengir79 @xorth @Jennie)
fatty rollz
fatty rollz

0 Credits 7 Posts
2 threads actually, just in case it was in the wrong section and it falls in two catagories in case this gets solved they can see it. If your not affiliated with the website or tech team then mind your own business!

Hey Im Swat said:Why did you create another thread? You now have three threads about the same topic. Please be patient for a reply from staff as they do their job voluntarily.

(@The Darkened Night @Sengir79 @xorth @Jennie)
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
fatty rollz said:

Before you start being rude , I'm a known member of this site that helps users. You have made three threads (1 this, 2 here and 3 here

As for you issue, I have notified the staff for you. Once again, I ask you kindly to wait, the staff will see this so don't create anymore threads about this issue, thanks.
fatty rollz
fatty rollz

0 Credits 7 Posts
I'm not a kid, your not staff, you are the antagonizer, they can see the post, mind your own business and let the professionals handle the situations at hand.

Hey Im Swat said:
fatty rollz said:

Before you start being rude kid, I'm a known member of this site that helps users. You have made three threads (1 this, 2 here and 3 here

As for you issue, I have notified the staff for you. Once again, I ask you kindly to wait, the staff will see this so don't create anymore threads about this issue, thanks.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
fatty rollz said:I'm not a kid

You sure are acting like one.
fatty rollz
fatty rollz

0 Credits 7 Posts
You're the one who has nothing better to do than creep on a forum and act like you're needed, get a life kid

Hey Im Swat said:
fatty rollz said:I'm not a kid

You sure are acting like one.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Gentleman; let's be civil, please.

I've removed the other threads since they are all pretty much the same topic. I apologize for not getting a response to you sooner, I see that your question went unanswered for several days.

Your totals will remain the same as their intention is to document your specific gamertag or psnid across your time on Destiny. As far as TrueSkill goes, because we don't calculate that information based on your averages, deleting a character will not result in a change. TrueSkill is calculated based on the stats from your collections, so you won't see a change. I saw you had a further question regarding Trials, but am not quite sure what you were asking; could you please be more specific?

On a side note, Swat might not be staff, but he does try and assist with some of the less technical questions to free up time for staff such as myself to concentrate on more important aspects around the site. Swat is just trying to stick to the rules to keep everything nice and neat for us. Sorry to see that it escalated as it did before I got to it (blame Rare Replay).

Thanks!
fatty rollz
fatty rollz

0 Credits 7 Posts
Thanks for getting back to me! Do you think you guys will update true skill to adjust for deleted characters in the near future. My only question about trials was how my overall crucible stats changed but the true skill had not since my old character's stats were no longer affiliated with my stats.

Darkened Night said:Gentleman; let's be civil, please.

I've removed the other threads since they are all pretty much the same topic. I apologize for not getting a response to you sooner, I see that your question went unanswered for several days.

Your totals will remain the same as their intention is to document your specific gamertag or psnid across your time on Destiny. As far as TrueSkill goes, because we don't calculate that information based on your averages, deleting a character will not result in a change. TrueSkill is calculated based on the stats from your collections, so you won't see a change. I saw you had a further question regarding Trials, but am not quite sure what you were asking; could you please be more specific?

On a side note, Swat might not be staff, but he does try and assist with some of the less technical questions to free up time for staff such as myself to concentrate on more important aspects around the site. Swat is just trying to stick to the rules to keep everything nice and neat for us. Sorry to see that it escalated as it did before I got to it (blame Rare Replay).

Thanks!
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
fatty rollz said:Thanks for getting back to me! Do you think you guys will update true skill to adjust for deleted characters in the near future. My only question about trials was how my overall crucible stats changed but the true skill had not since my old character's stats were no longer affiliated with my stats.

Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying for me. We probably won't be making any changes to TrueSkill due to the nature of the way it is calculated. Again, it isn't based on averages, so it doesn't matter if your K/D jumps from 1.0 to 2.0 after deleting a character. It's just the way that it is calculated. If you play 10 games and collect your stats, TrueSkill will go up or down based on the stats from those games alone. Think like any ranked mode in a video game (be it League of Legends and such). It's a progressive sort of thing.
fatty rollz
fatty rollz

0 Credits 7 Posts
Ok gotccha, thanks!

Darkened Night said:
fatty rollz said:Thanks for getting back to me! Do you think you guys will update true skill to adjust for deleted characters in the near future. My only question about trials was how my overall crucible stats changed but the true skill had not since my old character's stats were no longer affiliated with my stats.

Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying for me. We probably won't be making any changes to TrueSkill due to the nature of the way it is calculated. Again, it isn't based on averages, so it doesn't matter if your K/D jumps from 1.0 to 2.0 after deleting a character. It's just the way that it is calculated. If you play 10 games and collect your stats, TrueSkill will go up or down based on the stats from those games alone. Think like any ranked mode in a video game (be it League of Legends and such). It's a progressive sort of thing.