Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
swurv420
swurv420

0 Credits 2 Posts
Ive been trying to add myself to the leaderboards but i cant. I click the join leaderboards button and all the info is correct so i hit save and then go update my stats but nothing happens. What am i doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any help. My psn id: swurv420
swurv420
swurv420

0 Credits 2 Posts
Here's my bungie profile https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/10423991
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
swurv420 said:

If you just did it then please wait for the leaderboards to refresh which can take up to 24hours. If you still aren't on the regional leaderboards, let us know.
tschaga1
tschaga1

0 Credits 1 Posts
I have the same problem
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
tschaga1 said:I have the same problem

You need to link a gaming account in order to join our leaderboards. Go to this link to add your Xbox Gamertag and/or PSN ID.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
swurv420 said:Ive been trying to add myself to the leaderboards but i cant. I click the join leaderboards button and all the info is correct so i hit save and then go update my stats but nothing happens. What am i doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any help. My psn id: swurv420

Could you either private message me your locational information or accompany this thread with it? You should be there if you've updated your stats.