Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
#TTK, 
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
Creative Director Luke Smith sits down with GameInformer for a lighthearted, funny and informative interview. Click below for the video OR text format. Credit goes to Reddit user SalseH for the google document transcript of the interview!

EDIT: Deej just completed an interview with IGN Live which offers some in depth information on The Taken King and how guardians will progress!

The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
Tremble
Tremble

1 Credits 12 Posts
So every single weapon from Year 1 is going to be absolutely OBSOLETE after the Taken King Drops. Fuck. You. Bungie.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
Tremble said:So every single weapon from Year 1 is going to be absolutely OBSOLETE after the Taken King Drops. Fuck. You. Bungie.

LOL... this kind of response always amuses me. And I will tell you why. Of course they will. As they should also. Because to keep the same weapons relevant along the 10 year cycle of this game, would get boring. You would see the same weapons over and over. And would make the gear from the new expansions and new games pointless since people would be stuck on using their precious felwinters, or their Vision of Confluence, or their Fate Bringer. Ect. ect. so on and so forth.

Making old weapons from the first year going into year 2 makes perfect sense in this kind of game. This is one thing I actually am happy to be seen done. Alongside the elimination of the Light Level.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Let's complain about how stale the game is, but also complain about change so the stale game stays stale!