Destiny 2 Tracker Network
The Zexster
The Zexster

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi all,

I am a semi-casual PvE gamer located out of Greece looking for an EU-based clan.
I have been playing Destiny for several months now with a strong focus on PvE raids/other events and at the moment I am playing a well-geared Titan and Hunter - both 34 (raid armor sets, maxed weapons etc.).

So far I have not joined any clan but thought it's about time to do so, since I am raiding on a weekly basis and really enjoy it. By joining a clan I hope to be able to find a stable group to do so and apart from that have some fun with a team of nice and cooperative people :-)

Cheers,
A.
Scannty
Scannty

0 Credits 7 Posts
Join Atheons Will and feel free to invite all your friend it is open for joins. Here is the link for joining the clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1156922
PixelBright
PixelBright

1 Credits 8 Posts
Hello The Zexster,

I hope you are also doing well. I'd like to introduce myself, I'm PixelBright from Deo Optimo Maximo. I'm a team leader for DOM-CLAN.ORG 's XBOne Destiny Division. I'm and EU member myself, and although most of our members are in the US right now, the EU side still has regular players. We are a pretty big clan on our CoD side (which is what the clan started with), but the Destiny Division is a smaller group that we are looking to build up, especially for the EU. The motto of our clan is "Leave No Man Behind", and we recruit based on character and community involvement, no K/D, skill, or level requirements. Our Destiny players are almost all older gamers, so the maturity level is high.

Please check us out at www.dom-clan.org. You can register and look around at parts of our forums, or jump right in as a recruit.

Hope to see you there!
The Zexster
The Zexster

0 Credits 2 Posts
PixelBright said:Hello The Zexster,

I hope you are also doing well. I'd like to introduce myself, I'm PixelBright from Deo Optimo Maximo. I'm a team leader for DOM-CLAN.ORG 's XBOne Destiny Division. I'm and EU member myself, and although most of our members are in the US right now, the EU side still has regular players. We are a pretty big clan on our CoD side (which is what the clan started with), but the Destiny Division is a smaller group that we are looking to build up, especially for the EU. The motto of our clan is "Leave No Man Behind", and we recruit based on character and community involvement, no K/D, skill, or level requirements. Our Destiny players are almost all older gamers, so the maturity level is high.

Please check us out at www.dom-clan.org. You can register and look around at parts of our forums, or jump right in as a recruit.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for the response! I already went ahead and looked it through. Since my job requires me to travel for the next three weeks I'd rather wait until then till I finalize the application. Talk to you soon.
PixelBright
PixelBright

1 Credits 8 Posts
The Zexster said:Thanks so much for the response! I already went ahead and looked it through. Since my job requires me to travel for the next three weeks I'd rather wait until then till I finalize the application. Talk to you soon.

Sounds good! I will try to catch up with you personally in three weeks, also. Enjoy your travels.