Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Oo Lizardman oO
Oo Lizardman oO

0 Credits 2 Posts
I play everything but trials but with right team willing to try message me
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
hey man we have a little clan called destiny chaos. we play everything mostly not so much trials cause the guys aren't much pvp guys expect me, but we are on every night at more late night times 11pm to 3 am est, but some guys are west coast that we play. but again we have done everything this game throws at us we are a laid back group. try us out if you want my gamertag is FSG1987 message me on xbox live or here if you are interested.
PixelBright
PixelBright

1 Credits 8 Posts
Hello oO Lizardman Oo,

I hope you are doing well. I'd like to introduce myself, I'm PixelBright from Deo Optimo Maximo. I'm a team leader for DOM-CLAN.ORG 's XBOne Destiny Division. We are a pretty big clan on our CoD side (which is what the clan started with), but the Destiny Division is a smaller yet close-knit group that we are looking to build up. The motto of our clan is "Leave No Man Behind", and we recruit based on character and community involvement. Our Destiny players are almost all older gamers, so the maturity level is high.

Please check us out at www.dom-clan.org. You can register and look around at parts of our forums, or jump right in as a recruit.

Hope to see you there!