Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
snake6633
snake6633

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm sry ;( I went a little overboard with it could I please have the ban lifted? ;(
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
snake6633 said:I'm sry ;( I went a little overboard with it could I please have the ban lifted? ;(

Xorth discussed your ban with you through private messages and you have been unbanned. Again, please limit yourself to a few lines so that all Guardians have a chance to enjoy the LFG feature.

Thanks for using DestinyTracker!
carly
carly

0 Credits 1 Posts
hi i go banned to the probleme it wasnt me who was playing some one hacked my blizzard account and started to play in my acc i contacted bungie but they dont respond they didnt even read my email thats so sad so there is any way to unban my account and explaine to bungie the probleme ty
lokialeph
lokialeph

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello guys im kind of frustrated because i was playing destiny 2 and out of the blue my game closes and now im getting a message that my account is ban, i dont know what happen not the reason why. please help?? what can i do??