Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
The Phobetor
The Phobetor

3 Credits 11 Posts
I just changed my gamertag on xbox. So I needed to change the link between my destinytracker account and my gamertag. I did. I tried to rejoin, tried refreshing, tried more but it won't work. I can't get back on the leaderboards. I'm from The Netherlands, Rotterdam. How do I get back on there?

Thanks,

The Phobetor
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Hi Phobetor!

The code that Xorth uses to create our regional leaderboards has an issue with generating two regional leaderboards for the Netherlands. There's one titled 'Netherlands' and another titled 'The Netherlands'.

You currently appear on Netherlands, but you can try shifting your Region to The Netherlands as it appears more users are located there.

Xorth has fixed this issue a few times in the past and it keeps popping up for some bizarre reason. Also, if you change your region, don't forget to update your stats on your profile page!
The Phobetor
The Phobetor

3 Credits 11 Posts
Thank you very much for your reply. I can't get it to switch to The Netherlands. I need to enter my adres and it auto finds the rest of it and it puts me in Netherlands. :(

Darkened Night said:Hi Phobetor!

The code that Xorth uses to create our regional leaderboards has an issue with generating two regional leaderboards for the Netherlands. There's one titled 'Netherlands' and another titled 'The Netherlands'.

You currently appear on Netherlands, but you can try shifting your Region to The Netherlands as it appears more users are located there.

Xorth has fixed this issue a few times in the past and it keeps popping up for some bizarre reason. Also, if you change your region, don't forget to update your stats on your profile page!