Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

IHateHats
IHateHats

0 Credits 2 Posts
Yesterday my old gamertag came up when i logged in. I changd it 4 months ago. Can anyone tell me how i can get back the new one im using?
SunMoreViking
SunMoreViking

0 Credits 1 Posts
I som how fixt it myself 👍
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
SunMoreViking said:I som how fixt it myself 👍

Did you create a new account? There's no need to as you can update it here.
IHateHats
IHateHats

0 Credits 2 Posts
I dident create a new account. And it seems that i did not fix it permanently. It happend again. I tried to update but this just comes up. Unable to link the XBL Gamertag to your account. SunMoreViking is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the Gamertag or if you own SunMoreViking, login and remove your Gamertag and then add it to this one. The ting is that to my knowleage i only have one account, and thats the one that comes up as ihatehats. In sted of SunMoreViking. Thanks in advance
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
There is a username on this site named 'SunMoreViking' could that be you? I'll contact you on Xbox and see about getting it unlinked for you if needed.

Let me make sure I understand this correctly; you registered your gamertag on this site a few months ago under "IHateHats". You did not visit for some time, and during that period you changed your gamertag to SunMoreViking. Is this correct?

This has been resolved. Closing this one up.

This thread is closed