Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
haktar
haktar

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey,

I like to check on my score every now and again but my PvP games don't seem to be updating, it says on my main page your stats have been updated click here to refresh but on my true skill page it says last game history was a month ago, that page is here;

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/playlists/xbox/HAktar

I'm not sure if it is up to date and I'm reading it wrong or maybe I'm doing something wrong but I'd appreciate any info
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 229 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I can see games from an hour ago on your titan, make sure you are viewing the correct character.
haktar
haktar

0 Credits 2 Posts
Damn, thanks for the reply bud I thought those stats where across account not character, something that's confusing me is that its saying my true skill is 17 but when I click on it it goes to 16
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
haktar said:Damn, thanks for the reply bud I thought those stats where across account not character, something that's confusing me is that its saying my true skill is 17 but when I click on it it goes to 16

Each playlist is evaluated differently. If you can't see all of your playlists, there's a down arrow to the right of the playlist tabs that shows the remaining playlists.

You have a 17 in Skimish, which is why your overall TrueSkill shows that.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
haktar said:

This post has nothing to do with your problem but I've noticed you've not linked your Xbox and/or PSN ID. If you would like to link it so you don't have to search yourself all the time, go here.