Destiny 2 Tracker Network
PatrickSTAR124
PatrickSTAR124

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking for a competitive Playstation 4 PvP clan?
Want to meet new competitive gamers?
Are you looking for a clan that thrives to win?

Then byNature is for you!

byNature is recruiting hardcore competitive gamers who want to win. We are a small clan right now but want to bloom right before the Taken King. We want to build a friendly group of players who share the competitive nature we have. We want to welcome players who are Day 1 or Year 2. Of course, there are requirements as we would want to hold a standard if we want to stay competitive.

Requirements will be met by your main character, meaning we will inspect stats (http://DestinyTracker.com) on the character you are most comfortable with. Of course, we will also screen players in the Crucible. We want to talk to you and personality matters just as much as skill.

A couple of accolades from my main character are on my Hunter:

- Top 1% in kills (733 overall)
- 1.84 overall K/D
- Top 5% in kills/game
- DTR High Skill of 41 (Skirmish)
- Top 1% for wins

Statistics taken from here

Requirements:
- Maintains at least a 1.5 k/d ratio on main character (or prove yourself in tryout)
- Minimum DTR Crucible High Skill of 25 ( http://DestinyTracker.com)
- At least 18 years of age
- Frequent player (at least 10 hours a week)

We are excited for any new additions and would love to add to our team. We play in every playlist and we want to win in every playlist.

If you satisfy the requirements, leave a comment below or message me with your username and we can begin your initiation into byNature!

Clan Page
ZachDamn
ZachDamn

0 Credits 1 Posts
My psn is ZachDamn and i'd love to join message me or send me a friend reqquest
Alex Prakash
Alex Prakash

0 Credits 2 Posts
Psn: DarkWorldDealer

Would love to join. Add me up at anytime if the group is still looking. Im a great crucible player just looking for a competitive team.
Alex Prakash
Alex Prakash

0 Credits 2 Posts
Psn: DarkWorldDealer

Would love to join. Add me up at anytime if the group is still looking. Im a great crucible player just looking for a competitive team.