Destiny 2 Tracker Network
kablammZ
kablammZ

0 Credits 1 Posts
Been playing Destiny pretty much solo since day one. It's been really tough for me to do things consistently like Trials of Osiris because I've always had to get random teams. Is anybody recruiting for their clan at all or just need a third? I'd love to have a consistent team where we can learn to play well together through experience with each other's styles
Jake1324
Jake1324

0 Credits 20 Posts
u can join my clan right now there r only 3 people in it. it is ninjas kill if u want to join u can
I Professor I
I Professor I

0 Credits 2 Posts
kablammZ said:Been playing Destiny pretty much solo since day one. It's been really tough for me to do things consistently like Trials of Osiris because I've always had to get random teams. Is anybody recruiting for their clan at all or just need a third? I'd love to have a consistent team where we can learn to play well together through experience with each other's styles

We are around 20 members, so pretty small...with members that play PvP almost exclusively, they take the trip to mercury on a regular basis. Stop by our site and take a look around...we are on Destiny everyday playing www.pcclan.org
SpinalSlimJim
SpinalSlimJim

1 Credits 11 Posts
Join [Royal Agents of The Nine]
We are a group of Guardians here to have fun online completing all objectives such as the daily's and weekly strikes, Raids, and farming to upgrade our gear. We organize FireTeams with clan-mates based on availability to complete objectives. Join us and lets build a strong clan together.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/349606