Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
St33l3rf4n
St33l3rf4n

0 Credits 2 Posts
I recently made a new character and there are no percentiles listed next to the crucible stats for that character. I know you have to play at least 50 games first and I have, so I was wondering if there are other permissives I'm missing, or if something else is going on. Thanks
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
St33l3rf4n said:I recently made a new character and there are no percentiles listed next to the crucible stats for that character. I know you have to play at least 50 games first and I have, so I was wondering if there are other permissives I'm missing, or if something else is going on. Thanks

I am seeing percentiles for everyone except for your Titan, who only has ten games played in the Crucible. Could you please be more specific on which percentiles you are looking into?

St33l3rf4n
St33l3rf4n

0 Credits 2 Posts
Darkened Night said:
St33l3rf4n said:I recently made a new character and there are no percentiles listed next to the crucible stats for that character. I know you have to play at least 50 games first and I have, so I was wondering if there are other permissives I'm missing, or if something else is going on. Thanks

I am seeing percentiles for everyone except for your Titan, who only has ten games played in the Crucible. Could you please be more specific on which percentiles you are looking into?

It looks fine now, but earlier today no stats were showing for my warlock. Not sure what was going on. Thanks
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
It's likely that you saw a rotating arrow, which indicates that our leaderboards are updating, which might have been what you experienced. Glad to hear it's straightened itself out. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)