Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
#help 
Wils1337
Wils1337

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi

I'm worried that as I have improved my stats have not recovered from my time as a lower level player. My KD is barely positive while my collective monthly is closer to 1.6. With so many people checking here now I'm finding it hard to get good groups for Trials.

If I delete my oldest character will the games and stats from him be removed from DTR?
Is there a way to reset my stats so I can rebuild a truer indication of my current skill?
Will DTR reset with The Taken King?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Hello Wils1337,

Unfortunately, deleting your character will only remove specific only portions of your statistics; your overall stats will remain unaffected (among others such as playlist stats). Be forewarned that deleting your primary character will murder your DTR Score. At this time, we are not offering ways to reset statistics, because your data continues to exist through Bungie's API. The same can be said for resetting for Taken King, which would be particularly irritating for players who are happy with and/or do not care about their stats.

My advice would be to politely direct players to appropriate areas that show you have improved. If you are looking for Trials players to go flawless, link them to your recent games and insist that your overall stats are not representative of your overall gameplay.
GNOMERCY420
GNOMERCY420

0 Credits 1 Posts
Your K/D is what most players look at to see your true skill.