Learn More Donate
abysshunter
abysshunter

0 Credits 3 Posts
My gamertag is abysshunterx65 and i can't link it to my account. Help please
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
abysshunter said:My gamertag is abysshunterx65 and i can't link it to my account. Help please

Could you give us more details please such as error message and if you went here to link it?
abysshunter
abysshunter

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
abysshunter said:My gamertag is abysshunterx65 and i can't link it to my account. Help please

Could you give us more details please such as error message and if you went here to link it?

I get this message. and my gamertag is abysshunterx64
Unable to link the XBL Gamertag to your account. abysshunterx is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the Gamertag or if you own abysshunterx, login and remove your Gamertag and then add it to this one.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
abysshunter said:

You appear to have created an account called abysshunterx which has your gamertag linked. If this is you, could you try signing into it? If you've forgotten your password you can request a password reset here.

If it isn't you. let me know please.
abysshunter
abysshunter

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
abysshunter said:

You appear to have created an account called abysshunterx which has your gamertag linked. If this is you, could you try signing into it? If you've forgotten your password you can request a password reset here.

If it isn't you. let me know please.

That account is not me.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
abysshunter said:

Thanks for telling me that.

I am not staff so I cannot unlink your gamertag from that account. However, if you send Darkened Night a message telling him everything you've posted in this thread he will happily do it.

Best of luck!
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts

Hey there,

I've reached out to you on Xbox Live; once you confirm that you are the account holder, I'll be able to unlink the account for you.

I received confirmation over Xbox Live and have unlinked your gamertag from the account it was associated with. Please try linking your gamertag to your user account again.