Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
sedulam
sedulam

0 Credits 10 Posts
Hi! How is the Combat Rating leaderboard calculated? Is it the number of kills? Medals? I really can't figure this one out...

I would also like to suggest that the default leaderboard when we check Crucible leaderboards, to be the KD. Seems to me, that's is the more important stat. :)
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Combat Rating is a Bungie generated value, we personally don't know what factors into its calculation. As for default leaderboard, we don't consider K/D to be as important of a statistic as it only represents a limited representation of a player's skill.
sedulam
sedulam

0 Credits 10 Posts
You use Score as your default leaderboard, but isn't Score the accumulated points obtained from the Crucible? If so the player who plays more hours will have a chance of having the highest Score. Comparing a player highly skilled that can only play some matches per week, and comparing it to a low skill player that does a lot of matches per week, is really not fair.
Of course I'm assuming that Score is what I wrote above, and I might be wrong... :) I would really like to know how you calculate these stats. Is there some area in the site where it's explained?
sedulam
sedulam

0 Credits 10 Posts
ahah never mind :) I just saw your reply here: http://destinytracker.com/Forums/Post/4556/4/dtr-score

Thanks anyway!