Destiny 2 Tracker Network
NEb3ast
NEb3ast

0 Credits 1 Posts
Could someone please remove NEb3ast from whoever has taken i.I have linked my microsoft account, that is linked to that username, to my DTR account but it still won't let me use it.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
The gamertag is registered to user, NEb3asr. This isn't an issue, I've sent you a message over Xbox Live. Once you confirm that you are the account holder, I'll be able to unlink the tag from the user account it is currently associated with.

I've received verification that you are the account holder, your gamertag has been unlinked. Please try to link it again and let me know how it goes.
thefoolonthemoon
thefoolonthemoon

0 Credits 4 Posts
I'm having the same issue with my psn tag. My psn tag Thefoolonthemoon is currently registered to user Duffy325i, who has nothing to do with my account. Can you unlink my tag from that account so I can link it to mine?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
thefoolonthemoon said:

Send a PSN message to 'DarkenedNight' stating why are sending the message. Once you've done that he'll unlink the account so you can correctly link it.

Good luck!

@Darkened Night
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
thefoolonthemoon said:I'm having the same issue with my psn tag. My psn tag Thefoolonthemoon is currently registered to user Duffy325i, who has nothing to do with my account. Can you unlink my tag from that account so I can link it to mine?

I have contacted you over the Playstation Network to confirm that you are the account holder. Once you confirm, I can unlink the PSN from that username.
thefoolonthemoon
thefoolonthemoon

0 Credits 4 Posts
Darkened Night said:
thefoolonthemoon said:I'm having the same issue with my psn tag. My psn tag Thefoolonthemoon is currently registered to user Duffy325i, who has nothing to do with my account. Can you unlink my tag from that account so I can link it to mine?

I have contacted you over the Playstation Network to confirm that you are the account holder. Once you confirm, I can unlink the PSN from that username.

Hey Night,

I haven't received a message. I think I'm set up so that only friends can message me. Can you send me a friend request and then you can just delete me after if you want?
thefoolonthemoon
thefoolonthemoon

0 Credits 4 Posts
Just accepted your friend request.
thefoolonthemoon
thefoolonthemoon

0 Credits 4 Posts
Anything else I need to do?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
thefoolonthemoon said:

Reply to his message then wait for him to reply there or here. Dark will then remove the incorrectly linked account which will allow you to link it to your account.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Apologies, it showed that the message had went through (at 3:56 Est.) I've received your confirmation and have unlinked the PSN from that username. You should now be able to link your PSN.