Destiny 2 Tracker Network
ChrisLeyendeckers
ChrisLeyendeckers

0 Credits 2 Posts
I have been unbroken multiple times and even in the game chat its said prevailed unbroken. Done it in ToO, Control, Salvage and Rumble except my meals say I have only acquired it once.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
ChrisLeyendeckers said:I have been unbroken multiple times and even in the game chat its said prevailed unbroken. Done it in ToO, Control, Salvage and Rumble except my meals say I have only acquired it once.

So when I look at your medals on Bungie.net it only shows one Unbroken medal on your warlock, and your Titan and Hunter show 0. Since Bungie shows only one medal and we pull our data from their API then we are only going to reflect one.
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts

That is the only only mark of the unbroken that appears on any of your characters.
ChrisLeyendeckers
ChrisLeyendeckers

0 Credits 2 Posts
I understand thank you. Do you have any idea to why the medal wouldn't appear as i have the screenshots of going unbroken and everything... I just was curious to what could cause me not to have the medal
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
ChrisLeyendeckers said:

Probably an error on Bungie's end. I recommend asking them here.

Good luck :)
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
ChrisLeyendeckers said:I understand thank you. Do you have any idea to why the medal wouldn't appear as i have the screenshots of going unbroken and everything... I just was curious to what could cause me not to have the medal

If you have screenshots of games, perhaps you can locate which games were actually considered Unbroken and double-check your stats? Remember that you need at least fifteen kills while finishing the match without dying for an Unbroken to be awarded.

My journey through your recent games only shows a very recent Mark of the Unbroken, in doubles.