Destiny 2 Tracker Network
MXElmo
MXElmo

0 Credits 1 Posts
I am a highly competitive yet easy going player. I have over a 2.0 KD overall and I have attained it without playing the stupid meta (Thorn/Last Word) I don't even blink. I have to much pride and view these strategies as cheap. I don't care if my teammates are using them, I just can't. I get along with just about everyone and I love being challenged. Please verify what I have said by checking my stats here on the tracker, the Female Hunter is my main. Hope to be contacted soon thanks.
eSportsKlNG
eSportsKlNG

0 Credits 7 Posts
Hey brah,
i try to create a World Elite PvP Clan. We are 2 Germans with very good KD's (eSports_KlNG eSporty_G0D). We play since 2 months in a 2 Player Team and win to 90% with a No Hand in our Team. We can talk and write (More or Less) English. We search Players that play with Skilled Weapons Normal Snipers No Thorn! If youre interested in some Round PvP or Osiris at the Weekend, that would be Pretty cool. We also can play Iron Banner today if you want. Our old Accounts are Farid-Flashbang and youngbilliones, we create this new Accounts for only PvP because we shit in a bottle at the beginning but trust me, we are Germanys best Players :D .

*The Clan name is "D I V I N E eSports"