Destiny 2 Tracker Network
GavelGaffle
GavelGaffle

6 Credits 14 Posts
is the aggregrator not tied to your own timezone?
If I try to pull up the games I played on Tuesday (EST) by putting in the 25th nothing comes up.
I have to put in the 26th to pull up the games I played on the 25th. and I have to put in the 27th to pull up the games I played on the 26th.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
GavelGaffle said:is the aggregrator not tied to your own timezone?
If I try to pull up the games I played on Tuesday (EST) by putting in the 25th nothing comes up.
I have to put in the 26th to pull up the games I played on the 25th. and I have to put in the 27th to pull up the games I played on the 26th.

The Query Aggregator uses UTC as the end point for days. EST (-5 UTC) is five hours behind the UTC; so starting at 7PM, your games will appear on the following day.
GavelGaffle
GavelGaffle

6 Credits 14 Posts
Darkened Night said:
The Query Aggregator uses UTC as the end point for days. EST (-5 UTC) is five hours behind the UTC; so starting at 7PM, your games will appear on the following day.

Appreciate the clarification.
Either the ability to enter ones own timezone or have a time selector box in addition to the date box so that we could have the search start/end at a specific time of the day would add even more flexibility to target down our searches.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
GavelGaffle said:Appreciate the clarification.
Either the ability to enter ones own timezone or have a time selector box in addition to the date box so that we could have the search start/end at a specific time of the day would add even more flexibility to target down our searches.

I agree. Bungie happens to return your game information based on your account's time zone, so I believe this is actually a possible feature we could add in the future.