Destiny 2 Tracker Network
FiveOhFour
FiveOhFour

0 Credits 3 Posts
I'm wondering what everyone's highest K/D ratio in a game of PVP is, and if theres somewhere you can find that stat?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
FiveOhFour said:I'm wondering what everyone's highest K/D ratio in a game of PVP is, and if theres somewhere you can find that stat?

Player K/D ratios can be found to the left of a user's post. You can find a leaderboard of the highest K/D ratios here.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Darkened Night said:
FiveOhFour said:I'm wondering what everyone's highest K/D ratio in a game of PVP is, and if theres somewhere you can find that stat?

Player K/D ratios can be found to the left of a user's post. You can find a leaderboard of the highest K/D ratios here.

Pretty sure he means the highest K/D in a game, not overall.

I have been trying to figure this out myself. It doesn't make it easy to find if there is a way.
FiveOhFour
FiveOhFour

0 Credits 3 Posts
Exactly, i mean the highest K/D a player has ever had in a given match.
VerruckterSchakal said:
Darkened Night said:

Pretty sure he means the highest K/D in a game, not overall.

I have been trying to figure this out myself. It doesn't make it easy to find if there is a way.
FiveOhFour
FiveOhFour

0 Credits 3 Posts
Darkened Night said:

Appreciate the reply but that doesn't quite address my particular question, thanks though :)