Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
RhippiN
RhippiN

377 Credits 157 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
So; we knew that the Taken King would bring with it some much wanted new achievements and we have now have the list that will be comong for the Xbox! (99.9% chance these will be for the Playstation also!)

Here They Are

The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
So there's the raid..... then there's the Heroic raid. in the edge interview, wasnt it hinted that there were 3 raid difficulties?
aLeMaOXBR
aLeMaOXBR

0 Credits 1 Posts
The last ones are not a reference to the Megadeth song "Kill the king"? Riff -> Kill the king, the king is dead, long live the king
I am the king, God save the king!
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Yawn. I'm surprised they didn't pump out more than 250. Games have been updated with 500 gamerscore just for a Title Update (Titanfall, Zombie Driver HD, etc.). Not to mention how thoughtless the achievements themselves are, let's hope the quests provide enough challenge and variety to make them worth something.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Yawn. I'm surprised they didn't pump out more than 250. Games have been updated with 500 gamerscore just for a Title Update (Titanfall, Zombie Driver HD, etc.). Not to mention how thoughtless the achievements themselves are, let's hope the quests provide enough challenge and variety to make them worth something.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
These look like they were thrown together at the last second.
Cryptic62986
Cryptic62986

6 Credits 6 Posts
test post!
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Cryptic62986 said:test post!

@Cryptic62986 Do you require assistance or...?