Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Giraffizard
Giraffizard

0 Credits 2 Posts
When i try to update my stats it always gives me this "Either you're new or we're refreshing our player ranks. Check back in a bit for your stat ranks!". It won't actually update my crucible stats. Even if people try to look me up it won't show my stats. It also says "Last Updated: 4 months ago" which is about the time that I changed my gamertag. I can provide the old one if it will help. I also see that I have 4 characters on my list of characters to choose from.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Giraffizard said:When i try to update my stats it always gives me this "Either you're new or we're refreshing our player ranks. Check back in a bit for your stat ranks!". It won't actually update my crucible stats. Even if people try to look me up it won't show my stats. It also says "Last Updated: 4 months ago" which is about the time that I changed my gamertag. I can provide the old one if it will help. I also see that I have 4 characters on my list of characters to choose from.

This issue (like the one in the thread before yours) is one that our administrator, @Xorth will need to handle. I'll bring this to his attention.
Giraffizard
Giraffizard

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thank you.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Giraffizard said:When i try to update my stats it always gives me this "Either you're new or we're refreshing our player ranks. Check back in a bit for your stat ranks!". It won't actually update my crucible stats. Even if people try to look me up it won't show my stats. It also says "Last Updated: 4 months ago" which is about the time that I changed my gamertag. I can provide the old one if it will help. I also see that I have 4 characters on my list of characters to choose from.

Fixed

This thread is closed